Did you know that there are over 2 billion sent out each month? Curious how you can get your small business tweets to stand out? Here are eight effective tips that can be implemented into your social media campaign today!
- Search through your competitors’ followers and follow them if you think they could offer valuable insight or become leads.
- Add Tweet variety with news, photos, videos etc.
- Share projects or community service with your followers.
- Don’t just promote yourself –share information about your industry and retweet others relevant content.
- Reply to your @Mentions, especially if your followers ask questions relevant to your product or service offerings.
- If you have a sale or promotion, tweet about it! It generates free buzz!
- Notify followers of exclusive corporate news, events or conferences to encourage interest and allegiance
- Follow Friday #FF – leverage it every week. You’ll be happy you did.
If you’re looking for more info on how to get the most out of your Twitter campaign, be sure to contact us, email@example.com