On Tuesday, I had the sincere pleasure of serving as a panelist for Representative Donna Edwards’ (D-MD) Minority Women-Owned Business Forum at the Rayburn Building.
This event was attended by over 300 women and there was a special presentation by Essence Magazine.
• Congresswoman Nydia Velazquez, Ranking Member, House Committee on Small Business
• Hilda L. Solis, Secretary, U.S. Department of Labor
• Dana M. Lewis, executive director, National Women’s Business Council
• Ana Recio Harvey, Asst. Administrator, Office of Women’s Business Ownership, U.S. Small Business Administration
• S. Lynn Cooper, National Association of Black Female Entrepreneurs
• L. Content McLaughlin, President of the Maryland Chapter, National Association of Women Business Owners
I was honored to be among such great business leaders and truly loved connecting with the attendees!